9.19.2008






Ember and I went to a little second-hand store on Main St yesterday. With Halloween close by, they had some cute "costumes" hanging up. Oh boy! Cinderella didn't stay on that wall long! And that's exactly what I was hoping to find Ember just to play around in...just didn't think I'd find it so soon--and for such a great price! Yae us!

Oh...and as some of you know, I'm not a Barbie fan....When Joie decided she was all done with her Barbies I was ever so thrilled for her to give them away! However, now without any prompting from anyone, Ember has decided she likes Barbies....We came home with her first 2; The "Princess" and the "King" (I can't convince her Ken's a "Prince"....lol)


3 comments:

dixie roberts said...

Wow ! That was some performance ! I thought Ember was shy for some reason.... guess I just have not been at the right place at the right time. She is so cute, I wanted to come through the screen and get her. LOVE the princess outfit. Reminds me of Amy at her age. Love, Auntie Dixie

gale said...

Dixie, that's so funny that you say that about Emmi reminding you of Amy; I looked at Emmi just the other day and did a double-take...I saw little Amy!! LOL!

Kelly Reser said...

I LOVE the butt shot!!! TOOO Cute!