2.24.2010

Really...I need to get on the ball. It's been a while since I've posted here! No real news to tell, just living it one day at a time :) All is well at our house. Money's tight, as it is all over... but we're all well!
Do have some sad news; my Step-dad, "Pop" Wendell passed away about a week and a half ago. I have some pics of the family from that time. It was a sad occassion, but was good to see some family that I hadn't seen in many years. Some of the kids I'd yet to meet! Ember got to see snow for the first time. Ru took the girls out to build a snowman and snow angels. I was glad they had that little diversion... We went up twice, and the 2nd time we braved RV traveling! We set up the little redneck RV in the backyard...lol Here are a few pics from our time in Georgia:
Joie's picture with glitter glue "Snow Day!"
Joie's about to pelt Ru in the bum I think.....!! and Emmi kissing her new snow friend.
Joie wishing to go back to the snow...in the dark!!
The family before we left for home.

Ember with her cousins Judah & Eli, and her cousins Mia kissing Jake!
Emmi and me with Baby Caanan (My Nephew Johnny's youngest)!
The available family on the 2nd trip before we all left town.
Ember ridin' in style, eatin' chocolate & watchin' TV in the RV!




























No comments: